I just got my Target August Beauty Box in the mail and thought I would share what came in this month’s box! I have been ordering these every month for the past 9 months or so. I feel that it was a little more off and on in the beginning and now they are a regular monthly beauty box.
These Target boxes are not a subscription so they are not automatically sent to you. You buy them when they come up as in stock on Target’s website. Once you have bought one, they usually send you an email at the beginning of the next month to let you know that month’s box is in stock. These tend to sell out in a day or two and don’t stick around. Right now the box is sold out for August, but I’m including the link that would work for any month’s box here. They tend to run $7-10 depending on how many products they include and include free shipping. Recently they have been popping up either the 1st or 2nd day of the month, I have even heard it’s the first Tuesday of the month. This month it was Monday August 1st. This is a nice drugstore supplement to my Play!bySephora box. Unlike the Sephora box, the Target box always includes a couple of full size products. I have really found some nice products that I probably wouldn’t have tried if it hadn’t been sent in the box- like Laneige and Derma e. Let’s look at the products for August:
- Juice Organics Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner (deluxe sample/travel size $10 each full size)- a nourishing blend of organic ingredients to strengthen and protect hair from future breakage.
- Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Deodarent (travel size $2.49 for travel size)- 48 hour odor protection and lasting fresh scent. For best results, apply at bedtime. Ok, this is one of go to deodorants in powder fresh as well as the dove clinical in powder fresh. Does a good job preventing sweaty stains during the day and odor as well, but I apply as a regular deodorant – not at night.
- Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects(one strip, $35.99 for full size)- Professional level whitening treatment removes 14 years worth of stains for a white, brighter smile.
- up & up Women’s 5 Blade Razor 2 Pack (full size, $10.39 for 5)- rounded cartridge and botanical oil moisturizing strips offers a close ultra smooth shave.
- Olay Makeup Remover Wipes (travel size, $5 for full size)- Gently removes dirt, oil, and even waterproof makeup to leave skin refreshed- without clogging pores.
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (travel size, $24 for full size)- Subtle, calming-scented mask hydrates and restores skin overnight with ionized mineral water. This is a Korean brand with the parent brand of AmorePacific that can be found at Sephora. This is one of their most popular products so I’m excited to try. I do like their moisturizer I was sent in a previous box, hopefully I will like this too. The Korean skincare companies know what they’re doing, my only complaint is the heavy fragrance that they use sometimes.
- CoverGirl Katy Kat Eye Mascara (full size $6.99)- Sculpting brush and smudge proof formula help lift lashes for a lush voluminous look.
- NYC Get It All Lip Color (full size $2.99) in FabFuschia- This all in one lipstick offers high impact lip color with a creamy texture and long lasting formula.
In addition to your products, with every box you always get a $3 off $15 coupon off any cosmetics, skin care, or hair care purchase at target or target.com! I thought this months box was pretty generous for $7 and I’m looking forward to trying these products 🙂